Blueberry, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Flatbread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh
- 1/2 lb whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 thin slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F. Place rack in lowest position. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, garlic, and thyme; set aside.
2. On lightly floured work surface, roll out dough into 6- x 10-inch oval, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush with olive oil mixture. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
3. While crust is baking, lightly mash blueberries using back of a wooden spoon in small bowl; spread over crust. Top with prosciutto and goat cheese. Drizzle with honey.
Bake for an additional 10 minutes to crisp prosciutto and melt cheese.