- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz bocconchini (small mozzarella balls)
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1/8 cup balsamic reduction
Heat a grill to high heat. Coat asparagus olive oil and season with salt and pepper.Place asparagus on the grill.
Turn occasionally for 3-5 minutes. Asparagus will be tender and slightly charred.
For Salad Assembly:
Place grilled asparagus on a plate. Top with halved tomatoes, mozzarella, and fresh chopped basil.
Drizzle balsamic reduction over the salad and enjoy.
This recipe was created by Ashley of Cheese Curd in Paradise. Source: michiganasparagus.org